Services - O3Pros™ - We Are Your Ozone Professionals!
Harness the power of nature with an O3Pros™ ozone treatment plan that will drastically (Most Greatly) increase the indoor air quality and overall purification of your car, office, home, kids toys, or possibly anything else of 99.99% of all harmful contaminants to human beings. Our purification treatment plan is a very cost effective way of disinfecting, sanitizing, deodorizing and eradicating toxic molds, smoke odors, pet odors, urine odors, synthetic material chemicals imbedded in furniture, paints, plastics, carpets, and thousands of other dangerous toxins and viruses from most everything including HVAC and duct systems. An O3Pros™ ozone treatment guarantees a 99.99% sanitized, disinfected, deodorized and contaminant free, green environment for the comfort and safety of everyone that may occupy the areas treated by O3Pros™. Asthmatics absolutely love our services!
How we do it:
In summary, here is how our treatment process works:
1. A Certified O3Pros™ Technician will meet you at the treatment location to inspect and prepare the area for treatment.
2. Check and prepare the HVAC system. Be sure new filters are available to install when the treatment process is complete. We recommend a new filter immediately after the treatment and then again 3-4 days later.
3. Check to see that cracks and crevasses to the exterior are sealed off.
4. Check and prepare all interior doors, cabinets, drawers, closets, etc.
5. We will post “WARNING DO NOT ENTER” signs at all entrances.
6. Our Generators are programed and positioned for the treatment process.
7. Technician performs a final walk through with the customer to ensure the area is safe for treatment to begin.
8. Generators are programmed to automatically shut off after a predetermined treatment time based on the cubic footage, treatment area, and environmental conditions.
9. Generators are activated and the premises is secured by the owner or representative. Within 2-3 hours after the generators shut off you may return. Ozone reverts back to oxygen within 20 minutes.
Please call us at (858) 222-7181 and a representative from O3Pros™ will discuss possible solutions to solve any issues you may be currently dealing with. An O3Pros™ treatment is fully guaranteed provided that we are able to contain and seal off the area being treated. Floral odors rarely return but may after several days to a week in extreme situations. (858) 222-7181